Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mad Hatter Day

Next year, if all goes well, I want to have a Mad Hatter Day party. Mad Hatter Day was actually yesterday. See http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ari/madHatter.html for a wonderful description of this holiday.

Looks like a Halloween Party is going to happen after all. I was worried that I'd be too busy with work and school to help my DH out, and he has so much on his plate already with prepping for Santa photos and prospective jobs, and working as a zombie host at a haunted house. However, he said he'd still like to go through with it since he has to leave on Halloween night to head to the haunted house at 9pm for their last night of frights. This way, there'll be people there with me to give candy to the kids and keep me company.

Second week of school, and only a few exercises done. I will need to step it up if I am going to do well in my classes.

Yesterday was a good day for diet, though not much exercise. Today, I'll walk to school and then down to a party at the Hyatt afterward to gawk at expensive condos that a friend is selling above the hotel. Not a bad day. :)

No comments: