Tuesday, October 6, 2009

work and school

It is so hard getting used to being back in school after just a few weeks off. I have a ton of homework and regular work and am even attempting to work on an independent project with a friend. All this is getting to me, and making me a bit cranky. It doesn't help that I'm stress eating, and need to cut that out immediately! I have to go home for Thanksgiving, and I don't want to roll down to LA, so I'd better get it together fast!

My hubby is working as a zombie host for a haunted house, so our schedule together is pretty difficult, too. He's coming into the city tonight, and I'll get to see him for a couple of days, and then he's off Thurs->Saturday working his magic for the audience at the haunted house. He's such a good actor that it makes it easier not getting to go to the theater (no $$ for such things these days) when he can actually perform! I have to go to the house sometime and see him in action.

Went to a talk at Molbak's about what we should be doing now, and then in March and then in May wrt our tomato plants. I was planning on coming back to the city after a meeting on the eastside on Thursday, but I may go back to the house if only to get the hoses up and prep the ground for some serious digging and prepping for the winter. I'm sure our neighbors would be pleased if we did something with the mess of a garden we have out there now. If we prep while the weather is nice (sunny and cold) as opposed to when the rains come, it'll be easier. Doing some work outside would be good for me in that it would keep me out of the kitchen!

Well, back to real work. I have to be here until 5:30pm today, but then I head home to see my DH.

No comments: